The sixth official CryptoForma meeting will be hosted by the University of Kent, at Canterbury, on 13 and 14 September 2011.
Various locations on campus, see campus map: Cornwallis Building (North West: D3, South West: J3, MathsLT: E2), Keynes College (N6), with overnight accommodation in Tyler Court (K5).
Tuesday 13 September
- 14:00 Mark Ryan: Cloud Security, Cornwallis NW 9
- 15:00 tea and coffee
- 15:10 David Chadwick: How Can Formal Methods Help?, Cornwallis NW 9
- 16:05 David Nicol: Tradeoffs between Privacy and Performance in Privacy-Preserving Traffic Management (School of Computing seminar), Cornwallis SW101
- 17:15 Research Ideas workshop (includes dinner), Keynes College Seminar room 16
- 20:00 end
Wednesday 14 September
- 9:00 Research Ideas workshop, revisited, Cornwallis SW101
- 10:00 Nigel Smart: Fully Homomorphic Encryption tutorial, Maths LT
- 12:00 Lunch, Cornwallis TBA
Travel and accommodation
Via London (e.g. new fast trains from London St. Pancras to Canterbury West station) or Ashford (Eurostar stop). Both Canterbury West and Canterbury East are a few minutes by taxi or bus (or an uphill walk, 25 mins from West and 40 from East). For detailed information and car travel instructions follow link above. Car parking permits: see below for those staying overnight, others please contact Eerke Boiten for permit.
For those who have booked rooms on campus: these are in Tyler Court. You can can check in from 2pm on the 13th at the reception of Tyler Court. Reception is open up until 8pm. If any guests are arriving later than 8pm we can arrange this as long as we know in advance. Guests coming by car are welcome to park in Rutherford College Car park but will need to display a visitor permit which they can collect free of charge from reception when they arrive.
All towels and bedding are provided and complementary tea and coffee making facilities are available in the kitchen area at the end of each corridor.
Breakfast in the mornings is served from 8am until 9am in Rutherford College Dining Hall. Check out time on the day of departure is 10am.